Paybefore: Reach Payments Pros Every Day
Paybefore is the global source for industry news, information and analysis, with our industry-insider perspective into the world of prepaid, payments technology, commerce and loyalty.
Click here for details about the upcoming issue of Pay Magazine and advertising opportunities.
Click here for details about Pay Connect listings and advertising opportunities.
Click here for details about co-branding with Paybefore for the Spotlight Webinar Series.
Expand your reach with Paybefore’s multimedia properties:
- Paybefore.com: Updated almost daily, our searchable Website includes the most recent Paybefore news and features plus all Paybefore coverage since our launch in 2007. It’s an invaluable research resource for industry professionals. Departments include Pay News, Top Stories, Mobile & Emerging Payments, Pay Studio, Retail, Op-Ed, Government Watch, On the Move, Jobs, Events, videos and polls.
- Pay News: Provides in-depth news and analysis beyond the headlines, from an industry-insider perspective. Includes profiles of innovative companies and people transforming payments; product launches and partnerships; rules, regulations, litigation and security issues affecting payments and retail perspectives; and the latest research data to guide your strategy. E-newsletter emailed 3 times a week.
- Pay Gov: Coverage of the legal, legislative and regulatory landscape with analysis and insights specific to the industry. Departments include Washington Watch, Viewpoint, State Update, In the Courthouse, International News and Dates & Deadlines. E-newsletter emailed 20 times a year.
- Pay Op-Ed: Industry thought leaders share what they see shaping the world of payments. E-newsletter emailed 20 times a year.
- Pay Week: Weekly summary of the top headlines and leading news stories in the U.S. and around the world, including government issues, deals & launches and an industry calendar. E-newsletter emailed every Friday.
- Pay Magazine: Features in-depth articles, industry views, executive and company profiles, analysis and expert commentary. Sections include Companies & People, Pay World, Digital Money, Finance & Strategy, Government Watch and Vertical Opportunities. Printed twice a year, Pay Magazine is distributed at major payments conferences worldwide and available as a digital issue online. Special edition for Pay Awards coverage is available as a digital issue online.
- Pay Connect: B2B Web directory of companies participating in prepaid, payments technology and commerce, as well as the businesses that support them. Database available online.
For more information, contact Danielle Piro at Danielle.Piro@knect365.com.
Sign up for Paybefore e-newsletters so you can get the latest payment news and opinion delivered to your email inbox.