Job ID: 518087 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
The way we exchange value is changing. We can now access products or services in mere seconds—from anywhere in the world—without sacrificing our personal data. With a click, a tap, or our voice—the future is friction-free.
At Amazon, we have a long history of taking something complex and making it simple for other businesses. Amazon Marketplace and Amazon Web Services are some examples. Amazon Pay is driving the next frontier—connected commerce. We enable merchants around the world to leverage our trusted, seamless buying experience to allow more than 285 million active Amazon customers to purchase from them—online, in-store, and across an array of consumer devices.
We seek a small group of talented leaders to define and execute against a bold vision that builds on what Amazon already offers. If you have the right stuff, you’ll work among superstar engineers, product managers, marketers, business development leaders and operational wizards in a phenomenally fast‑paced, rapidly evolving business. With offices in Seattle, London, Tokyo, Luxembourg, Munich and Bangalore – you will be instrumental to helping Amazon Payments grow toward a $1 trillion opportunity.
The Amazon Pay Product Operations team is looking for a talented Business Analyst. In this role, the analyst will own a variety of activities related to the day-to-day operations of the Sales Ops function, such as data analysis and reporting, process analysis, supporting monthly and quarterly business reviews, and program management support for new business management initiatives. He/she will be a critical member of the Operations team collaborating with the Sales Orgs, Product, Analytics, Engineering and Finance teams. The successful candidate will have strong data analysis skills, superior Excel skills, knowledge of SQL, strong creative and problem-solving skills, and project management and collaborative abilities. He/she will be self-starter who will have ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Organize data and generate deep customer insight in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Create comprehensive dashboards and automated metrics reports for sales and performance metrics, revenue, uplift, etc.
- Provide data, analyses, modeling, and reporting to support sales force monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Analyze trends and variances to goals, and communicate to sales managers.
- Detect emerging customer or market trends and help determine how the business can meet those opportunities and challenges to drive greater sales success.
- Partner with the Product, Finance, and Sales to drive direction and strategic initiatives through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Analyze historical data to identify trends and insights and benchmark against the broader industry.
- Supports ad-hoc data analysis requests
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or engineering.
- 4+ years of relevant financial/business analysis in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills.
- Strong program management skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL or ETL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
- Experience partnering with Sales.
- Experience in statistical modeling.
- Scrappy, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment.
To Apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/518087