Job ID: 488238 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.
About Amazon Payments
Amazon Payments provides consumers and merchants the simple and trusted way to pay and get paid online through multiple access channels. Amazon Payments allows more than 300 Million Amazon buyers to login, pay and get items shipped to their preferred destinations on a merchant’s website securely using their payment and address information that is stored on Amazon.com. Login and Pay with Amazon is a service that makes it easy for millions of buyers, who have established a relationship and stored their shopping details with Amazon, connect and transact with merchants, on external merchant sites and applications. Login and Pay with Amazon helps merchants quickly turn visitors into high-value customers, lower acquisition costs, improve conversion rates, and rapidly boost sales revenue. Login and Pay with Amazon is now offered in countries in North America, Europe, and Asia, and continues to grow.
Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon is bringing together its unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the ecommerce value chain to enable other retailers, partners and enablers to create a unique commerce and purchase experience that benefits buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth.
Amazon Payments Self Service Program
The Pay with Amazon Self-Service Program is responsible for identifying, nurturing and launching merchants, who sell their products through online and mobile channels, using automated self-service processes and programs. The Self-Service Program is responsible for accelerating sales growth, expanding the adoption and usage of Pay with Amazon across merchants of all sizes identified and nurtured through an automated process involving merchant self-service. This program is responsible for creating and enhancing tools to increase merchant access through various channels, register and easily launch Pay with Amazon on their sites and provide feedback to improve the self-service experience. The Self-Service Program is responsible for forecasting and delivering established sales targets and is measured on established input and output goals.
The Self-Service Program is looking for Business Analyst who is well versed with business numbers and has experienced in identifying new metrics that helps to charter innovative programs for the Amazon Payment adoption. The Business Analyst will work closely with Finance, Business Intelligence, Risk, Product and Engineering team to dig deep into the data and develop sales generation models. The Business Analyst will champion the data driven business decision across the Sales organization. In addition to primarily focusing on the Self Service Programs the Business Analyst will provide Business Analyst support to Direct Sales and Account Management teams within Sales Organization when needed.
- Use internal data, industry trends and market research to outline strategies for the execution of self-service, direct sales and existing merchant programs.
- Develop intelligent, insightful reporting on the key business drivers for customers, partners and internal audiences based on internal analysis and external research.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to determine performance of key initiatives and provide in-depth analysis of out-of-band results.
- Own and execute ad-hoc project work supporting key initiatives related to the re-invention of how we manage our business
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Identify and drive process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams
- Create and execute merchant experience enhancement projects
- Design new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or a related field
- 5-7 years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, as well as Excel
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business level data
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role.
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
To apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/488238