At Wirecard North America, we are payments and commerce experts and are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to further propel our company to the next level. As an ever-evolving company, we offer an exciting, dynamic environment operating in an international market and using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
The Internal Controls Analyst is responsible for supporting the integrity of Global Operations business around all aspects of their processes. The Internal Controls Analyst will provide adherence to all Wirecard policies and monitor changes to these policies and communicate any policy changes that would impact the operational processes at Wirecard along with any regulations that would affect the Wirecard operations department. This person would act as the primary operations contact for the larger Wirecard Controls Organization. For the operations team, they would coordinate and in some cases, facilitate training for required sessions including but not limited to the following: security awareness, information security, continuity of business, record retention, and global fraud.
- Work closely with business and Ops managers to ensure that technology enhancements that improve the control environment are supported and funded.
- Will be responsible for coordinating the Monthly Business Review, obtaining, reviewing and editing a comprehensive report of metrics and project highlights.
- Confirm adherence to Wirecard policy by performing regular testing
- Review write-offs for fraud, accounts receivable and operating errors ensuring that any action relevant to write-off avoidance is identified, tracked and implemented.
- Perform Departmental reporting of loss events along with any control related events to management
- Support Operations Department’s Management Controls Assessment (MCA) quarterly requirements as well as be the department’s SME on MCA
- Maintain and ensure adequacy of operations unit Continuity of Business plan(s) [CoB], including reviewing and testing plans for completeness and compliance with regulatory and corporate policies. Work with line management to ensure that CoB Plans and Procedures meet (or surpass) documentation requirements. Coordinate all testing activities with CoB team.
- Monitor process and analyze operational risks within the operations area including ACH, Negative Balance, and others to be assigned, monitor checklists and create checklists to ensure policies and controls are being adhered to by Prepaid teams.
- Establish, test and maintain business practices and procedures such as: Clean Desk Program; Access Control; Secured disposal of technology, documents and other sensitive resources; entitlement reviews; & vendor management
- Will serve as primary coordinator for any audit related activities, including all internal and external audits and business monitoring
- Develop corrective actions based on events such as Fraud, SIRTs, Losses, and ensure additional controls are added and post mortems developed
- Create control checklists and ensure departments have checks to ensure all activities are being performed.
- Serve as the group’s Records Management Officer (RMO), including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities: Ensuring that the unit’s records are properly documented, stored and disposed of at the scheduled time & ensuring the unit’s compliance with the Global Records Retention Management Policy
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated abilities in writing business processes documentation
- Proven success with process improvement
Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong awareness of control and risk related strategies
- Strong analytical skills excellent listening, negotiation and communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a demanding environment
- Ability to work within and across teams to develop strong relationships with subordinates, peers, and senior managers to accomplish goals timely
- Strong attention to detail and results oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Hours of Operation: 9am – 5:30 pm
Please submit resumes to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.