We connect consumers to their money—through leading-edge mobile banking, payments and commerce solutions. We’re the mobile development engine of FIS—the largest, Fortune 500, global Fintech company—powering over 1,400 banking apps and 30 million mobile users. Our solution is branded by our customers—banks and retailers—so you might not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a banking app, you’re most likely using FIS Mobile software.
Join us in setting the standard in mobile financial services!
The role of Software Technical Lead / Senior Engineer is to design, develop, and mentor engineers, in building software solutions and integration components. This position will lead an effort in building fearures around mobile, web, and server software applications, as well as internal and external supporting tools.
This role is responsible for leading the team through the sofware development lifecycle by developing best architecture, code quality, and best practices.
- Serve as the expert responsible for designing and developing Java-based applications
- Build solutions with security and scalability in mind
- Design and build Restful API and web services
- Mentor junior and mid level engineers
- Assess technical and business risk of solutions, identify threats and vulnerabilities, and propose solutions
- Lead software design process develop and perform code
- Understand and evangelize industry best practices, drive internal awareness sessions, and workshops
- 10+ years of professional Java software development experience
- 4+ years of professional software security experience, including penetration testing and secure software development
- Understanding of security aspects of Internet technologies, architectures, and protocols
- Proven understanding of Cryptography and Java Security APIs
- Proficiency in Enterprise Java application architectures and broad knowledge of Spring Framework
- In-depth hands-on experience with application servers and web service standards and technologies (REST / JAX-RS, SOAP)
- Understanding of static code analysis tools such as Fortify
- Knowledge in building SDKs is a big plus
- Experience with iOS or Android apps is a plus
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
What we can offer you
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Share in FIS’ financial success with our ESPP
- Mentoring by smart, passionate managers – we promote career development and growth
- Free Thursday lunches and an endless snack and drink supply
- Great locations (SF, Larkspur and Petaluma) with proximity to public transportation
To apply: http://www.fisglobal.com/About-Us/careers/Jobs
Job ID: JR12611