Oversees all operations for the FIS Prepaid Business line. Responsible for a profit and loss center and for directing a full complement of senior management individuals to ensure financial objectives and strategic business goals of the organization are achieved. FIS is looking for a growth orientated leader with domain expertise in the prepaid space. Candidate should have proven experience running large operations and the ability to partner with sales on large prospects and/or customers for driving new business deals. Ideal candidate would have experience partnering with retailers as well as banks. Experience with government prepaid experience also preferred.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes objectives, plans and budgets typically relying on corporate senior management for setting strategic direction, guidance and company-wide policies implemented within the organization.
- Accountable for financial contribution, e.g., profit/loss and attainment of current and long-range objectives
- Manages of a full complement of functional managers including product development, professional services, client relationship management, customer service, planning and administration functions.
- Administers policies through subordinate managers and directs and coordinates activities of more than one department/function.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the organization.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Post-graduate education preferred.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge with banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles including waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within FIS or client organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Proven track record of managing teams of different disciplines; technical, analytical and business
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, project management and time management skills
- Ability to properly understand and communicate a client’s desires regardless of their mastery of the English language
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to travel frequently
Executive management responsible for overseeing the financial contribution, e.g., profit/loss and business operations for one or more lines of business. Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and accountable for financial contribution and the attainment of current and long-range objectives for the line(s) of business. Typically requires more than ten years software development, professional services, or client relationship management experience with at least four years leadership responsibility.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.