At Wirecard North America, we are payments and commerce experts and are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to further propel our company to the next level. As an ever-evolving company, we offer an exciting, dynamic environment operating in an international market and using the latest technology to shape the future. We’re seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage and implement marketing and communication projects with responsibilities that include brand marketing, product marketing, special events management, and driving brand awareness. This is a unique opportunity to join a recognized global brand as it enters a major market, and to have a direct impact on the development of a strategic marketing plan in the U.S. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on the marketing team and throughout the organization to ensure that each project gets the resources and attention needed to be successful.
- Works with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day marketing activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Develops and manages schedules with date-driven milestones for all deliverables and project timelines from conception to project completion
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Assists with scheduling and organizing the creation of marketing content across multiple channels
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Takes ownership of the creative production process – including initiation, scheduling, status updates, and approval processes
- Supports outside resources by providing marketing calendars, promotional messages, answering marketing related questions as needed
- Proofreads internal and external communications
- Builds, maintains, and promotes relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, and all other Wirecard employees ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting customers
- Time prioritization and deadline management for self
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 3+ years’ marketing, advertising or public relations experience
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset
- Motivated self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Hours of Operation: 9am – 5:30 pm
Please submit resumes to Emily.email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.