Join us in setting the standard in mobile financial services.
Our team is powering the innovation of our market-leading mobile banking solution. This multi-faceted, versatile team ensures that our engineers have a suite of leading-edge automation tools at their disposal. This is not your traditional IT; team members work on everything from hardware to software to networks. Get to build iOS software on an enterprise platform, work on a linux-based infrastructure, code in Ruby on Rails—and gain invaluable experience from this seasoned group whose spent many years in the tech industry.
We are a dynamic, skilled and laid back team. Come join us and help build the best possible infrastructure at FIS Mobile!
This position requires a mixture of skills:
- Build/deploy/install – help maintain and build the most dependable infrastructure
- Scale – find ways to help us scale our operations via automation
- Support – work with developers, testers to support agile development
- Utilize Ansible, Puppet, Docker or other technologies as needed to develop automation systems, supporting scripts and custom applications
- Assist with architecture and improvements to the deployment pipeline
- Work closely with engineering and production operations to deliver processes to support their activity
- Experience with a modern programming language such as Ruby, Python or Go.
- Professional experience with Puppet, Ansible or other configuration management tools.
- Strong grasp of Linux system administration
- Familiar with Rails, Sinatra or other Ruby Web frameworks
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle and the associated methods/tools
- Experience with build systems (Jenkins), distribution, installation, and maintenance of Open Source tools
- Familiarity with the container ecosystem and applications like Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Knowledge of Cloud/hybrid infrastructure
- Ability to troubleshoot and improve upon complex systems.
Other Skills Required:
- Must be a team player and willing to partner with internal and external groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Share in FIS’ financial success with our ESPP
- Mentoring by smart, passionate managers – we promote career development and growth
- Free Thursday lunches and an endless snack and drink supply
- Great locations (SF, Larkspur and Petaluma) proximity to public transportation