At Wirecard North America, we are experts in prepaid solutions and are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to further propel our company to the next level. As an ever-evolving company, we offer an exciting, dynamic environment operating in an international market and using the latest technology to shape the future. We’re seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
The Pricing and Profitability team sits within the Finance team with a mandate to drive growth strategy of Wirecard’s business in North America while maintaining our margin target. We combine detailed reviews of data and analysis with research and strategic insights on our client needs and overall payments landscape to identify growth initiatives and develop financial/pricing recommendations. The team is also responsible for developing forecasts for the business combining clients’ business trends, product performance and changes in the payments landscape including regulatory changes. Our efforts lead directly to overall profitability of the business and allow us to be a key driver of Wirecard’s growth. The role requires comfort with data and analysis and data driven decision making mindset to succeed.
- Own business revenue and expense forecasting process including variance analysis between actuals and forecasts. Develop a deep understanding of our revenue and expense drivers.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management teams to understand program performance trends and key margin drivers. Develop recommendations on incremental opportunities to improve margin.
- Identify initiatives to improve EBITDA, develop action plan and drive efforts to completion. Other projects and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years experience working as financial analyst or experience financial modeling including analyzing data to develop insights
- Must possess project management skills and the ability to build strong relationships within the business
- Strong leader and driver of results; strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong excel modeling skills
- Basic knowledge of P&L, gross revenue, net income, etc.
- Prior success in building effective business partnerships with the ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high attention to detail and to excel in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to navigate through complex issues, interpret and transform financial data into recommendations to senior leadership
- Must be able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Please submit resumes to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.