Cachet Financial Solutions is a leading provider of remote deposit capture (RDC) solutions for financial institutions and their customers. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Cachet offers a full suite of RDC products and solutions including business capture, mobile deposit, CheckReview, branch capture and remittance processing.
If you are interested in joining a growing entrepreneurial organization and have 5-10 years senior sales experience selling remote deposit (RDC), internet banking solutions or check imaging to financial institutions, we are searching for experience candidates throughout the U.S.
Our Regional Vice President candidates will be experienced and articulate professionals who have experience in selling to our target financial institutions as well as working with existing customers to help promote our products and services to their business accounts.
- Selling SaaS Technology including Mobile banking solutions to financial institutions.
- Meet quarterly/annual sales targets;
- Deliver presentations, media, marketing materials and conducting webinars to financial institutions;
- Train financial institution personnel on Cachet products;
- Promote Joint Selling with Financial Institutions;
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products;
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats;
- Identify new markets, both geographical and by industry sector, for company products.
- BA Business, Communications or Marketing Degree Preferred
- Technical skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, Imaging Hardware
- 5+ years’ experience in financial imaging sales, marketing, and business development in the payment capture industry is required
- Must have excellent presentation skills and be highly organized
- Self-Starter, detail-oriented, able to create presentations and proposals
Compensation includes market competitive salary, commission and benefits. Travel is required. Location is open.
Apply via Cachet’s Website: http://www.cachetfinancial.com/careers/open-positions