Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Business Leader, Debit Product Management
As part of the US Core Products Group, The Debit Team is focused on building superior products and solutions for Mastercard – aligned with the needs of consumers, issuers, merchants and acquirers.
The Senior Business Leader, Debit Product Management, is a key role in driving the US Debit Market Strategy, with a specific focus on the Tier 1 Issuers. In summary, this would require the candidate to:
- Provide Best-in-Class Debit Product expertise to ensure the ongoing relevance of Mastercard in Debit.
- Support the execution of the Debit Product Strategy.
- Work with key customers to identify, develop and launch relevant product solutions that enable differentiation and that meet the needs of all the constituents.
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders to ensure seamless and efficient product deployment.
- Leverage in-depth retail bank expertise to provide thought-leadership and market insights to support existing and prospective customers.
- Act as an expert, advocate and champion for Debit to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate thought-leadership, product/technology development expertise and strong management skills in the integration of technology into new product and service solutions.
- Be responsible for monitoring and assessing Tier 1 Customer US Debit product financial performance.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize business cases for new product opportunities, and build business models to improve Mastercard’s footprint and competitiveness.
- Formulate fully integrated potential solutions and rigorously testing those solutions with customers.
- Drive cross organizational collaboration and delivering full buy-in and support across the organization.
- Provide consultative sales leadership through a combination of deep functional skills and a thorough understanding of Mastercard assets.
- Partner with Key Account Teams, Customer Delivery and Marketing at senior levels to define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Be an industry expert and continually testing the applicability of solutions in the changing regulatory and competitive environment.
All About You
- Experience working within a retail bank in a senior position, with a detailed understanding of the profitability model and the operational processes.
- Experience owning and managing Pay Now retail bank products, specifically around payments.
- Experience defining go-to-market plans and leveraging market insights to differentiate from competitors.
- The ability to manage & interpret P&L information and identify relevant insights.
- Experience developing, owning and driving strategic direction – particularly in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong communication skills to influence internal and external stakeholders.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Talent Acquisition
2000 Purchase Street | Purchase, NY 10577-2509