Job ID: 501607 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
Amazon Payments is looking for a highly-motivated Senior Product Manager that can lead the profitable growth of our Amazon Pay product as well as leading the Product Management of our roadmap.
Amazon Pay is a service that helps customers transact with merchants outside of Amazon, within their own merchant sites and applications. More than 200 million customers can use their Amazon account to sign in and register with a merchant in just two taps, and then make a purchase or payment in just one tap using the payment methods they already use with Amazon. By sharing the ease and simplicity of selling to an Amazon customer, we help merchants grow their registered customer base and increase sales. Cymax, a leading online furniture merchant, reported a 3x increase in new customer registrations and 3.15% increase in converted sales.
Our product managers love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing market opportunities and required features to enable our vision of Amazon customers being able to create the “one account to shop their world”. The Senior Product Manager will drive and refine our strategy and value proposition for profitable growth and security features, and launch new features that help our sales teams meet aggressive growth targets. This role requires a person who can combine a vision of the future of digital commerce with a strong mind for operations, execution, and growth.
- Identify and prioritize market opportunities;
- Develop the strategy, roadmap, and list of required features;
- Outline end user, business, legal, and regulatory requirements;
- Drive requirements into engineering in order to ensure that our products become a fit for the opportunity;
- Define and execute go-to-market plans, in coordination with sales and marketing;
· Contribute to the vision for Amazon Payments;
- Act as a champion for the product both internally and externally;
- Make intelligent tradeoffs between costs and benefits;
- Work with key stakeholders inside Amazon to support sales, account management operations, and customer support;
- Establish goals, review metrics, and change course to improve commercial success; and
- Build a culture of focus on our customers’ success
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Experience in payments, e-commerce, and web-oriented high-technology products
- Keen analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises and consumers
- Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly web services and customer-facing features
- Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments
- Expertise in agile software development methodologies and the role of product management in a software team
- Launched ecommerce products on mobile devices
- Experience with online and physical retail transactions
- An understanding of financial transaction processing networks and systems (Credit Card, ACH, etc)
- Be an expert in managing and navigating cross-functional efforts, in order to partner with other Amazon teams on joint initiatives
- Strong time-management skills; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor
To apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/501607