At Wirecard North America, we are payments and commerce experts and are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to further propel our company to the next level. As an ever-evolving company, we offer an exciting, dynamic environment operating in an international market and using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
The Senior Specialist – Compliance & Risk Management will join our team in Conshohocken, PA and will play an integral role in administering programs to ensure compliance for a rapidly growing company.
- Administer programs to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations; and communicate to all employees any changes in regulations affecting their conduct on the job.
- Monitor performance of the BSA/AML Compliance Analyst(s) engaged in performing basic or enhanced due diligence for corporate clients, resolving CIP exceptions, monitoring transaction activity or other duties required of the Compliance Program.
- Conduct periodic compliance reviews/risk assessments in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Interpret federal regulations and develop and maintain the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Serve as resource to Company personnel regarding regulatory questions and daily operations.
- Provide weekly updates to management on each project and key responsibilities.
- Provide training program for all employees on BSA/AML, GLB or other core compliance policies and procedures.
- Implement special projects as determined by management.
- Perform risk assessment of new products, clients, or services.
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience, preferable in AML, Compliance or control related positions
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, The USA Patriot Act, AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Report requirements
- Demonstrated abilities in writing business processes documentation
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with the business and other support departments
- Strong awareness of control and risk related strategies
- Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Person must be highly organized and responsible with a results oriented mind set
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task complex business issues
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Hours of Operation: 9am – 5:30 pm
Please submit resumes to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.