TRC Professional Solutions is hiring a Social Media Content Marketing Manager for a payment technologies client located in Midtown. This role will primarily be responsible for writing content for social media campaigns. They will need to be familiar with using social media tools.
Duties and Responsibilities of the job:
- Lead and manage a content strategy that supports business objectives and is crafted to deliver a high-quality prospect & customer experience, honing methods that work for the brand/product
- Work closely with the marketing team, other internal departments, customers and external resources to conceptualize and develop effective marketing content such as customer success stories, eBooks, infographics, product collateral, videos, white papers, channel & sales enablement content and more
- Manage and develop agency relationships for continual improvement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Coordinate, manage, build, and optimize processes (and the people that run the processes) to ensure content development is completed in a manner that optimizes both efficiency and quality
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse and optimization in order to drive demand for the company’s products
- Think strategically to identify categories of content that can be developed to grow our business
- Evaluate existing content/assets to determine whether they need to be retired, repurposed or revamped for continued use
- Ensure all content is on-brand & consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Help drive the deployment/activation of new content across all paid, earned and owned media channels including 3rd party sites, social media, email and the corporate website.
All inquiries can be directed to email@example.com, Technical Recruiter, TRC Professional Solutions.