We connect consumers to their money—through leading-edge mobile banking, payments and commerce solutions. We’re the mobile development engine of FIS—the largest, Fortune 500, global FinTech company—powering over 1,400 banking apps and 30 million mobile users. Our solution is branded by our customers—banks and retailers—so you might not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a banking app, you’re most likely using FIS Mobile software. Join us in setting the standard in mobile financial services! Our Client Services Engineering Team is enabling the digital evolution of one of the oldest industries: retail banking. This team is dedicated to connecting our core product to a variety of back ends, as well as creating mobile banking and payments functionalities that differentiate our customers in the marketplace. Gain working experience across native, web and backend app development technologies — utilizing Java, Swift, Objective C, Android SDK, HTML5/JS, and more. This group also powers the development behind our innovation lab, which serves as a showplace and workspace for new ideas where our market position aligns with cutting edge technologies.
Develop adapter solutions for core products and provide custom native application solutions to meet next generation financial technology client needs. Identify clients’ requirements and technical specifications through Product Management/Ownership and/or client representatives. Interact with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment and/or software.
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in integration between our core middleware solution and host
- Provide custom native application and web technology functionality for innovation within and outside of client needs
- Collect requirements from product owners and engineering managers to translate into executable design documentation, and implement said design.
- Write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- 2-3 years of on the job work experience
- BS/BA/MA degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficiency in Java, and desired experience in mobile platforms iOS (Objective-C and/or Swift) and/or Android (Java)
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Share in FIS’ financial success with our ESPP
- Mentoring by smart, passionate managers – we promote career development and growth
- Free Thursday lunches and an endless snack and drink supply
- Great locations (SF, Larkspur and Petaluma) with proximity to public transportation
To apply: http://www.fisglobal.com/About-Us/careers/Jobs
Job ID: 1607536