Job ID: 531496 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored with their Amazon account. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to check-in and checkout.
Amazon Pay is bringing together Amazon’s world-class commerce and personalization technologies, loyal customer base, and unique positioning within the e-Commerce value chain to enable other retailers and solution providers to offer a commerce and purchase experience that greatly benefits buyers and merchants globally.
We are looking for an analytical individual with a passion for brands and deciphering customer behavior to drive the strategy for the Amazon Pay brand. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer an opportunity to join an agile, highly visible organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth.
The Amazon Pay Brand and Customer insight Manager’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and owning a data driven global brand strategy, positioning and messaging (B2B and B2C) for Amazon Pay.
- Continue to develop and define the global brand identity, striking an informed balance between consistency and flexibility.
- Driving market research methodology and innovative techniques to meet defined business objectives, on-boarding and managing research suppliers to develop strategic understanding of the behavior of our customers and potential customers.
- Working with internal groups to analyze data, draw insights, author reports and make business recommendations.
- Influencing internal and external stakeholders, using data, to make key strategic business decisions that impact the Amazon Pay global business.
- 5+ years of relevant brand management, consulting, or customer research experience.
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly – Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions from large amounts of data.
- Strong experience communicating and presenting to senior management.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, with competing priorities, while bringing structure and delivering results.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- MBA or advanced degree in a related area of study
- Experience in Retail, e-Commerce or Fintech
- SQL skills
To apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/531496