Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Co-Marketing
Job ID: 531804 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is seeking a customer-focused and team-oriented Marketing Manager to develop and manage consumer marketing programs aimed at increasing adoption and usage of Amazon Pay.
We seek an experienced digital marketer to develop, execute and optimize co-marketing programs globally to drive customer engagement and loyalty. The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Co-Marketing will work closely with other marketing team members to develop the marketing strategy and launch new marketing features and programs to drive customer acquisition and engagement for Amazon Pay. The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Co-Marketing will evaluate marketing performance across multiple channels and customer segments. The ideal candidate will have experience running digital marketing, a strong background in life-cycle marketing, segmentation, campaign testing, and optimization. They will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Successful applicants will have extensive analytic and data-driven marketing experience.
Amazon is bringing together its unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies, and unique positioning within the ecommerce value chain to help retailers, partners, and enablers to create unique commerce experiences that delight customers. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute greatly to Amazon’s continued growth.
Amazon Pay is seeking an experienced marketer with strength in programmatic display advertising to launch and scale a merchant co-marketing program globally. You will play a key role on the team and will own driving strong campaign performance, revenue growth and positive customer satisfaction. You possess strong analytical ability and will develop deep expertise in Amazon’s proprietary technology and performance metrics. With the Amazon Display Advertising Network, the Amazon Advertising Platform, and Amazon’s vast pool of consumer behavioral data at your disposal, you will have an unparalleled ability to place the most relevant offer on the most appropriate Amazon customer at the right time to delight customers while driving sales growth for Amazon Pay merchants. You will not only work closely with internal partners to ensure flawless execution of campaigns, but will also have a key focus on improving processes and tools, ruthlessly driving efficiencies to allow us to deliver best in class customer service. In addition, you will be responsible for standardizing, documenting and training internal teammates on procedures as well as troubleshooting and escalation support responsibilities. The ideal candidate must be willing to work hard in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
This role will be a good fit if you:
- Are a self-starter that will thrive in a complex environment where leaders are hands-on
- Are highly analytical and detail oriented
- Are passionate about owning solutions and solving issues with minimal supervision or direction
- Are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- Are able to consistently create consensus solutions on challenging topics
- Are excellent at iterating quickly to design, pilot, run, and continually evolve processes and related automation
- Have hands-on experience with Ad Serving Technology
Finally, if you are obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that doesn’t just deliver impressions, but delights customers with relevant products and compelling offers – then we want you to come join us and drive the adoption of Amazon Pay among merchants and buyers.
- Deliver against acquisition and monetization goals for Amazon Pay merchants across multiple ad products.
- Build, manage, and lead a high performance team.
- Be an expert in understanding advertiser and customer needs.
- Serve as a consultative product expert overseeing and performing campaign execution and measurement.
- Work with account management, sales, and product teams to continuously improve advertiser performance.
- Uncover the needs of our advertisers and develop feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the roadmap.
- Identify and design innovative solutions to provide the benefits of program management engagement at scale.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
- Demonstrated ability to work backward from customer pain points and a relentless focus on solving them.
- Passion for digital media and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital advertising.
- DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience.
- Proficiency in an industry leading third party ad server — DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.
- Program management experience.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Account Management experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and initiate projects independently.
- MBA or other related Master’s degree.
- Experience working in a B2B environment in a sales, marketing, or related role.
- Experience working on multi-national and cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in any of following: media planning, managing and/or optimizing media campaigns.
- Display or Search advertising experience preferred.
- Passion for ecommerce and/or digital marketing and a track record of delivering outstanding results.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations.
- SQL skills a plus.
Apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/531804