Job ID: 501305 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
The Amazon Pay team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help with the value proposition strategy and development of several new Amazon initiatives in the payments space.
What is Amazon Pay?
Since the beginning, consumers have loved the trust and convenience built into every aspect of the Amazon experience. At Amazon Pay we provide the means to export some aspects of this experience to partners and brands outside of Amazon and to the wider connected commerce landscape.
As a Product Manager on the Amazon Pay team, what exactly would I do?
Our product managers love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing market opportunities and required features to enable our vision of Amazon customers being able to create the “one account to shop their world”. You’ll drive requirements and features with your engineers and UX designers to ensure that our solutions become a fit for the opportunity. You’ll also help identify and establish key partnerships externally and internally to drive our solution expansion.
The ideal candidate is a clear communicator (both written and verbal), energetic, organized, has a proven track record of getting things done, and is comfortable thinking big.
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Experience in payments, e-commerce, and web-oriented high-technology products
- Keen analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises and consumers
- Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly web services and customer-facing features
- Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Experience with online and physical retail transactions
- An understanding of point of sale (POS), financial transaction processing networks and systems (Credit Card, ACH, etc)
- Experience developing for mobile devices
To apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/501305