Job ID: 480604 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
We aspire to be the medium through which every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon Pay is a service that helps customers transact with third-party merchants outside of Amazon. More than 200 million customers can use their Amazon account to sign in and register with a merchant in just two taps, and then make a purchase or payment in just one tap using the payment methods they already use with Amazon. By sharing the ease and simplicity of selling to an Amazon customer, we help merchants grow their registered customer base and increase their sales. Cymax, a leading online furniture merchant, reported a 3x increase in new customer registrations and 3.15% increase in converted sales after introducing Amazon Pay with Amazon. Our customers include premium brands such as Build.com, and GoGo In-Flight Wireless.
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketer to join our team—someone who excels at launching new products and opening new customer segments, an entrepreneurial self-starter who can execute on a global scale. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing Amazon business. You will own the development and delivery of value propositions, core content and collateral, promotional campaigns and sales enablement for the launch of new products and features globally.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the launch of new products and features globally.
- Creating targeted marketing programs, campaigns, and materials in support of the launch and growth of new products and features.
- Crafting compelling content, messaging, and tools (i.e., videos, infographics, demos, guides) to be used on the web, at live events, and in marketing campaigns.
- Working jointly with Product Management, Sales, and PR to ensure our story reaches a broad audience via content, events, webinars, PR, and other activities.
- Use data and analysis to measure and optimize performance of activities.
- Working with colleagues around the globe to develop and localize marketing strategies, leveraging both internal and external resources for best practices.
- Serve as the connective tissue between Product and global Sales teams in order to translate customer needs into product functionality.
- Serve as a product expert, assisting in sales calls as necessary and empowering global Sales teams with materials to accelerate the adoption of new functionality.
- Conducting primary and secondary market research.
- Managing external agencies and creative partners as needed.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution, ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence others in a global organization.
Independent and flexible with outstanding communications skills, the candidate must have demonstrated sound business judgment and the ability to think strategically about a quickly growing business while at the same time have the analytical ability and intelligence to dive into tactical details. The candidate will ideally have experience with a rapidly growing business. This is an individual contributor role, but one with significant responsibility and room for growth.
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
- Record of progressive experience, responsibility, and accomplishment.
- 7+ years marketing experience, preferably in e-commerce, payments, or other high-tech business
- Track record of successful product launches.
- Experience using customer needs and market opportunity to influence product roadmaps.
- An analytical approach to marketing; metrics/ROI focused.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills. Strong copywriting skills.
- Clear understanding of how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Operate successfully in a rapidly changing, highly ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Thinks big and has convictions.
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated. Takes initiative!
- A DOER! 100% reliable.
To apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/480604