We connect consumers to their money – through leading-edge mobile banking, payments and commerce solutions. We’re the mobile development engine of FIS – the largest, Fortune 500, global FinTech company – powering over 1,400 banking apps and 30 million mobile users. Our solution is branded by our customers – banks and retailers – so you may not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a banking app, you’re most likely using FIS Mobile software.
Join us in setting the standard in mobile financial services. Our DevOps team is powering the innovation of our market-leading mobile banking solution. This multi-faceted, versatile team ensures that our engineers have a suite of leading-edge automation tools at their disposal. This is not your traditional IT; team members work on everything from hardware to software to networks. Get to build iOS software on an enterprise platform, work on a linux-based infrastructure, code in Ruby on Rails — and gain invaluable experience from this seasoned group whose spent many years in the tech industry. Bring your passion and enthusiasm to help build and scale the infrastructure! We are a dynamic, skilled and laid-back team. Come join us and help build the best possible infrastructure at FIS Mobile!
This position requires a mixture of skills:
- Build/deploy/install – help maintain and build the most dependable infrastructure
- Scale – find ways to help us scale our operations
- Support – work with developers, testers to support agile development
- Complete administration of Linux and OSX environment
- Build and expand our monitoring and metrics suite
- Build, configure and support of middleware apps and third-party tools
- Manage and scale our hybrid cloud infrastructure – Cloudstack, XenServer, AWS, etc.
- Work closely with peers and partners on DevOps initiatives
Qualifications – Knowledge/Skills Required:
Typically requires eight to ten years programming experience in a technical environment.
- Experience with Redhat or CentOS Linux O/S
- Experience managing and maintaining a hybrid cloud (Cloudstack, Xen)
- Experience with build systems (Jenkins), distribution, installation, and maintenance of Open Source tools
- Experience with NFS storage arrays such as NetApp or Isilon.
- Familiar with higher scripting languages – Ruby/Python, Perl, Bash
- Familiar with configuration management such as Puppet
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle and the associated methods/tools.
- Familiar with DevOps tools – Foreman, Rundeck, Ansible, etc.
Other Skills Required:
- Must be a team player and willing to partner with internal and external groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Share in FIS’ financial success with our ESPP
- Mentoring by smart, passionate managers – we promote career development and growth
- Free Thursday lunches and an endless snack and drink supply
- Great locations (SF, Larkspur and Petaluma) proximity to public transportation
- We have offices in San Francisco (near BART and the Ferry), Larkspur (near the Ferry) and Petaluma