Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with the opportunity for growth? Come join the FIS Talent Acquisition Team! We are a Fortune 500 company and are ranked #1 by FINTECH! We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Call Center Recruiter to join our team in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
The Primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Call Center Recruiter is to manage the full life cycle recruiting process for openings across North America with the main focus being on supporting our Saint Petersburg call center. You will provide guidance and support to hiring managers, and manage the candidate experience.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Lead new requisition meetings with hiring managers supporting searches Customer Service or other types of openings within FIS.
- Full-cycle recruiting for the company’s open positions: conduct in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Guide hiring managers thru the interview, selection, reference, and offer stages.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within PeopleFluent.
- Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
- Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
General knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing (previous/current Recruiting experience is required)
- Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software (Taleo, PeopleFluent and Workday experience desired)
- Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Generally works on multiple requisitions (typically 30 or more) of moderate complexity. Requisitions may be technical in nature. Takes on small projects in relation to Talent acquisition, but outside of general recruiting duties. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on more complex requisitions or projects. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Typically requires up to three years or more of demonstrated successful recruiting experience.