TASC (Total Administrative Services Corporation) is an award-winning nationwide third-party administrator of tax-advantaged health benefits plans offering comprehensive services for Clients, Participants, and Providers and serving companies ranging in size from one employee to thousands!
With revenue of more than $100 million and more than twenty innovative products and services, TASC is a commanding leader in the industry. Customers in all 50 states are served by the dedicated TASC team, which boasts 8,000 field representatives and more than 900 associates at our Madison, Wisconsin campus and remote locations. Dedication. Innovation. Strong leadership. A professional team of employees. TASC is poised for continued growth and success!
We offer an exciting, challenging and fast-paced environment in which talented professionals can really thrive. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work in an atmosphere that’s fun, open, and conducive to innovative thinking. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level…we’ve got just the opportunity to take you there.
The TASC Card Product Manager owns their product – from defining the product strategy and roadmap to ensuring successful outcome(s) for customers. The TASC Card product manager will build and manage TASC’s card portfolio and programs as well as the implementation of new card product offerings. The Product Manager has responsibility for conception through end of life ownership for TASC’s card programs including product development and product management. Responsibilities include participating in product planning, contributing to product P& L, tracking and report product performance and issue prioritization. The Product Manager is also responsible for working with marketing to develop product marketing plans, product collateral and internal product communication and training.
The Product Manager will manage and work with different business unites on a variety of strategic card initiatives to enhance card issuance, activation and usage. In addition the position will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead product management initiatives that will require strategic analysis, process review/design, project management, customer experience management, vendor oversight, and performance tracking
- Help improve card activation rates and spend
- Lead design, tracking, translation and implementation activities, working closely with internal and external partners
- Drive initiatives that facilitate the adoption of current and evolving card features.
- Monitor and improve current product delivery; drive business cases, and requirements; implement product enhancements
- Oversee product management projects to monitor and improve current product delivery, and to improve network relationships and evaluation
Lastly the Product Manager is the product evangelist; they are responsible for creating passion, excitement and results in others when speaking about the product with prospects and customers. They must be able to clearly discuss and communicate product value and benefits to customers, prospects, partners and employees. This is a full-time, exempt position and requires travel to Madison, WI, our company headquarters. This position reports to the Director of Product Management.
- Product Positioning
- Customer Knowledge
- Possesses a deep knowledge of the customer
- Make regular visits, both face-to-face and in other ways, to customers and prospects for the purpose of understanding them, their needs and product performance
- Conduct Market Research
- Market segmentation analysis
- Conduct and analyze competitive and industry research in the relevant marketplace
- Marketing and Promotion
- Planning Marketing campaigns
- Collaboration with Marketing on Collateral
- Product Definition, Design and Performance
- Analyze all for product pricing strategy
- Responsible for price changes
- Product Financial performance
- Product Contribution analysis; Analyze revenue and costs at the product line and customer levels to maximize product line and customer contribution
- Manage Product P&L
- Product Management Tools and Reporting
- Create and manage the product plan
- Create and manage the product roadmap
- Enhancements/roadmap prioritization
- Performance standards
- Technology requirements and design
- Supplier/Vendor decisions and management
- Product Enhancements or changes
- Project Manage the projects on product roadmap
- Complete IRR analysis for items on roadmap
- Customer Experience
- Design the Customer Experience
- Customer Advocacy
- Win/Loss Analysis
- Customer Knowledge
- Perform New Product Development
- Act as or work with new product development for new product development projects and cross functional teams.
- Develop the product offering including, but not limited to:
- Administration processes
- Pricing, commission and incentive setting
- Marketing and Administration document creation and production
- Product education and training
- Sales plan development and execution
- Marketing plan development an execution
- Manage the new product testing process including selection of testing groups, release; feedback management and product re-design where necessary.
- Coordinate and participate in new product implementations.
- Operate within TASC’s guidelines pursuant to the Employee Handbook and all Policies and Procedures
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor and/or Management
- Leadership skills – Displays initiative, effort and commitment; inspires, motivates and guides others toward goal accomplishment; empowers others by sharing power, authority and information; acts in a proactive and achievement-orientated manner
- Ability to manage change – adjusts rapidly to new situations; helps staff to adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles; maintains focus, intensity and persistence, even in evolving or ambiguous situations, project management skills
- Knowledge management – ensures that the right information is provided to the right people at the right time to make good decisions; takes advantage of the collective expertise of employees to carry out projects, processes and changes; encourages knowledge exchange
- Decision-making – The ability to arrive at accurate conclusions and solutions by visualizing new potentials and by identifying, defining and analyzing problems and situations using rational and intuitive processes
- Ability to interact with internal and external personnel including brokers, clients, sales staff and administrative staff and upper management and executives in a professional manner
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Training and Development, Human Resources, Customer Service, or related discipline
- Five or more years demonstrated experience in prepaid, debit and/or credit card industry
- Three or more years’ experience working in professional office environment, in an employee benefits administration capacity is highly preferred
- Three or more years’ experience in the product specific environment in developing and maintaining product and processes
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus – Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus – Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity – Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC Corporate Recruiter