Job ID: 524315 | Amazon Payments, Inc.
Amazon Pay is seeking a customer-focused and team-oriented US Consumer Marketing Manager to develop and manage consumer marketing programs for Amazon Pay in the US. helping us drive Amazon customers to use Amazon Pay when they shop online and offline.
We seek an experienced consumer marketer to develop, execute and optimize marketing programs globally to drive customer engagement and loyalty. The US Consumer Marketing Manager will work closely with other marketing team members to develop the marketing strategy and launch new marketing features and programs to drive customer acquisition and engagement for Amazon Pay. The US Consumer Marketing Manager will evaluate marketing performance across multiple channels and customer segments. The ideal candidate will have experience running consumer marketing, a strong background in life-cycle marketing, segmentation, campaign testing, and optimization. They will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Successful applicants will have extensive analytic and data-driven marketing experience.
- Creating and optimizing Consumer Marketing activities in the US (co-marketing programs with large merchants)
- Owning the end-to-end development and execution of consumer marketing programs in the US
- Coordinating creative asset production (in partnership with the marcomm team as well as external agencies)
- Analyzing campaign performance and optimizing based on acquisition and engagement goals and using performance data to drive decision making
- Closely liaising with other teams to ensure successful execution of consumer marketing initiatives
- 3-6 years consumer marketing and/or loyalty marketing
- Experience marketing to consumers across email, web, direct mail, social, retail, and other channels
- Prior customer lifecycle marketing experience
- Prior referral and/or affiliate marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize marketing programs
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Passion for continuous improvement and being the best
These are not required, but any one of these will be strongly considered:
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Experience managing onsite, email and social media campaigns
- Ability to learn our in-house analytical tools quickly
To apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/524315