The VP, Product Marketing Director, is responsible for driving the platform/product planning, marketing, pricing, and client-side (business development, sales, solution delivery) activities to support the launch and early implementations of the new FIS Digital One® (D1) open digital framework. This role includes leadership in managing the platform business throughout the build and enhancement lifecycle to ensuring product roadmap and client satisfaction metrics are achieved.
This leader must build, cultivate, and maintain a strong working dialogue with FIS business development and sales teams, specifically in focusing on enterprise accounts and core wins / win-back initiatives. Specific areas of focus including the development and alignment of marketing, messaging, pricing, delivery expectations, and related sales support for seamless delivery and execution in market.
Additional responsibilities critical to this role include, but are not limited to, prioritizing product and client requirements with product engineering, CTO, and EPO organizations. Collaborating with external and 3rd party business and engineering partners to execute on product vision and messaging in market, as well as ensuring D1 goals and resources are aligned with broader FIS Digital Finance & Payments strategies and profitability plans.
This role reports to the Line of Business Executive, Digital One and will have critical leadership and contributor roles within the broader D1 and FIS Digital matrix context.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Digital One LOB Executive to refine the ongoing D1 product strategy, roadmap, and business drivers
- Align roadmap and go-to-market strategy with business and development/engineering partners, both within FIS Digital (Mobile, E-Banking, Business E-Banking, Payments) and within associated teams.
- Deliver budget and build recommendations with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Align with external 3rd parties, and related partnerships / licensing agreements, to deliver client-specific, omnichannel solutions – including assisted channel services.
- Be an expert with respect to 3rd party partners, and the competition
- Act as a leader with respect to industry, and related, research, analysis, conferences, etc.
- Directs and manages company’s external speaking and industry recognition programs.
- Drive the development through Digital and Corporate Marketing, re: core positioning and internal / messaging for the D1 platform and related solutions (Developer, Enterprise)
- Perform product demos to internal and external clients and prospects
- Collaborate with FIS Digital counterparts and Finance to develop pricing models that meet revenue, profitability, and client onboarding goals
- Develop and deliver monthly ‘scorecards’ – including product development / engineering status summary business plan results, revenue forecast, client pipeline, etc
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to identify and develop sales tools and collateral
- Identifies customer needs and market trends to recommend pricing strategies
- Collaborates across functions on competitive selling, pricing, and market development.
- Update business case and budget plan as required
- Brief and train the sales force scheduled sales meetings, conferences
- Brief research analysts (as required)
- Act as a leader and Digital One platform advocate within the company
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in product management and/or strategy with digital, payments, or SaaS in a financial services context
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and growing excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience working with, and articulating key and emerging concepts with respect to platform design, APIs, microservices, mobile, voice, AI, and/or the Internet of Things,
- Understand of current and emerging concepts with respect to product design and usability
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Must be able to travel up to 35% of the time, including on-site meetings with development teams, client site sales and solution design meetings, sales and industry conferences, and executive meetings.
Please apply online at https://www.fisglobal.com/About-Us/careers/Jobs