- NBPCA Requests More Changes, More Time to Comply with CFPB’s Prepaid Accounts Rule
- CFPB Overdraft Disclosure Protoypes Could Foreshadow Regs
- House Passes CRA Repeal of Arbitration Rule
- CFPB Seeks Comment on Proposed Changes to Prepaid Rule
- CFPB Clamps down on Credit Repair Companies, Leadership
In the Courthouse
- Mastercard Triumphs against £14 Billion Collective Action Lawsuit
- Fitness Center to Pay Millions to Settle Lawsuit Involving Gift Certificates
- U.K. Regulator Calls for More Competition in Payments
- Instant Payments Set to Displace Cards in Europe, Report Says
Other Topics of Interest
- The Buzz: Untapped Vertical Markets, Paysafe’s Buyout Moves Forward and More
- Faster Payments Task Force Sets Ambitious Goal for 2020
Dates & Deadlines
- Aug. 14, 2017: Comments due on CFPB’s prepaid final rule changes.
- April 1, 2018: Prepaid Accounts Rule scheduled to go into effect
For more Pay Gov articles, click here.
Sign up for Paybefore e-newsletters so you can get the latest news delivered to your email inbox.