M-POS pioneer Square is seeking an Industrial Loan Company charter to bolster its lending business, the Pay Magazine Awards Issue is here and payments companies respond to Hurricane Harvey. Catch up with these and more of the most popular stories from the past week.
- Square Wants to Be a Bank, Sort of
- Report: Mobile Wallets Reach ‘Tipping Point’
- Winners’ Showcase: 2017 Pay Magazine – Awards Issue Is Here
- Payments Industry Steps up to Help Harvey Victims
- Alexa Speaks to U.S. Bank Customers