See the hottest payments stories from last week, including big M&A news from Vantiv and IDT, a profile of Green Dot’s compliance chief, plus, what you need to know from the Fed’s latest payments research:
- Compliance Titans: Jeff Ross, Green Dot Corp.
- Vantiv, Worldpay Agree on Key Points of Potential $10 Billion Merger
- Fed Payments Study: Noncash Payments Soar amid Check Decline
- SEC Files Fraud Charges in Bitcoin, Office Space Scams
- M&A Update: IDT’s New Owner; ScanSource Buys POS Portal
- Mastercard Makes Digital Payments Push in Asia-Pacific Transit
Image Credits: Shutterstock/Profit_Image