A look at the most popular Viewpoints in Pay Op-Ed so far in 2017 shows two clear trends of thought: What will happen to the CFPB and payments under the Trump administration, and how can prepaid providers reach more consumers and increase profitability? Our expert writers certainly have some answers, and walk readers through the payment weeds to show what’s to come. Please enjoy look at our most popular Viewpoints of the year so far. If you have thoughts you’d like to contribute, please contact Thad Rueter.
- Three Implications Card Issuers Must Consider ahead of CFPB Prepaid Changes
- How to Make a Multigenerational Global Impact with Prepaid
- Not so Hot as a Commodity: Processing Tech Must Do More for Prepaid
- What Can the Payments Industry Expect from Trump?
- What Will Happen to the CFPB?