See what’s hot on Paybefore.com from last week, including the CFPB possibly delaying the start of its prepaid accounts rule, Home Depot getting nailed with paying $25 million in compensation, Walmart’s launch of a technology incubator, and more:
- Will the CFPB’s Proposed Six-Month Effective Date Extension Be Enough?
- Jury Convicts Two in Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Home Depot Will Pay $25 Million to Financial Institutions for Data Breach
- SEC Says ‘No’ to Winklevoss Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund
- Walmart Pushes Omnichannel Shopping with New Tech Incubator